Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is mike and i guess im what ud call a newbee...ive been playing warhammer fantasy forr prolly about 2 years now and started off with hords of chaos. after i started with hords, i realised that i like minitors so i decidesd to go with beast and intergrate them into my hords. then i made one of the dumbest decisions ive made in a while and decided to start a bretonian army...and i hate them all...except for the green knight....because he is sweet...so now i just letmy bretonians rot in the corner and play with my 4000point chaos army...i like painting and building them more then playing but i still play w/ my friends down the street from me...i decided to join this site because i got a referance and saw some of my guys possted here so i thought it would be cool...

·
706 Posts
Welcome to LO Firebreathere! this site can be very fun, but make sure you know the rules. some people can be sticklers. A moderator(probably kuffy) will probably be by later to ramble on about what the site is like. Hope you like the site! have fun!

p.s- give yourself something in your signature, itll be cool!

·
The Uncivil Servent
900 Posts
Hi and welcome to LO as has been stated please remember to read the rules which can be found by following the link at the top of the page. Yep our Moderators do indeed interact with the members.

·
706 Posts
firebreathere24 said:
wait...do the moderator actually interact with the ppl the moderate?

yeah, the mods still interact with us commonfolk, and they have the power to ban you! so be wary with them! most opf them are good folks, but watch out for phobos, he can be a tad touchy. (jk, Phobos)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Another Fantasy player , yay :)

Hi welcome to the Forum , I noticed that your a fantasy player, I am too :)

... and I'm sure Kuffy Tours are on their way :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea i started with dnd first and then i went to magic and then fantasy. i love fantasy. i tired a little of 40k but i dont like it that much. its so hard to go to 40k when you start off fantasy. needless to say i didnt really go that far with 40k.

·
Registered
557 Posts
exactly I've been playing FB for about 2 years now and I'm only starting 40K tommorow :), I think I'll still prefer FB, but the problem is for me is that everyone I know plays 40K :| and few of them play fantasy :cry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that would be more money and i really donthave that right now. But if i did, i would be the guys with the cool green guns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts