·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So far i have:

1 dracon
5 reaver jetbikes
1 raider
2 squads of warriors(2 with dark lances)
1 haemonculus
3 grotesques
1 talos
Should i get a ravager? if so does it come with disintegrators?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'd recommend a few more Grotesques to give the unit some survivability.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes, ravagers come with disintegrators, only 2 I believe, it's been a while. They are pretty cool, I'd go for them over the scourges. Depending on what kind of army you are aiming for, get more bikes, or invest in some wyches.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Some wyches in raiders and a 2nd ravager. Maybe some incubi after all that.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
In a kabal, you can have a squad of warp beasts if you have one or more squads of wyches, in a wych cult, you can have as many warp beasts squads as you have wych squads.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Nope, deep striking counts as movement.

Maximum is exactly the same as a plasma cannon and sustained is three shots and a strength 1 above the marines toughness and an ap equal to a marines save.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Actually, first bulk up your warrior squads. At least 4 would be a strong basis to your army(and a lot of painting)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
You don't need 4 squads of warriors, not for now at least, 2 or 3 will do for now, 2 footslogging dark lances or splinter cannons squads and a raider squad.

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,768 Posts
My opinion is one ravager with weapons depending on opponent, at least one raider wych squad. At least 40 warriors, raiders or foot is up to you, but have at least 2 squads with raiders. For 1500 or more point army I would get a tuned up lord with incubi retinue all on raider. Also a talos to absorb enemy fire. Warp beast are to be taked ONLY against infantry with save higher then 5+. Dont bother with mandrakes, hellions or jetbikes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ultimate Noob said:
should i get scourges?
I would not get scourges. they are double the price of a warrior but have the same stats. If you want a heavy support I would go with a ravager. To improve on your list I would also get about 5 more grotesques, warriors with splinter cannons, and another raider for wyches or your grotesques.

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,768 Posts
scourges are only taken if you plan on playing to have fun not focusing on winning. They are good for surprises and crossfire but one salvo from enemy and there goes you 160 points

·
Registered
82 Posts
a box of wyches with a raider (or Web Way Portal) would be good. I am probably going to pick some up myself as there just isn't a good reason to not have any.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts