Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EOT security clearence for planets, I'm ok with it, as long as they don't make stupid mistakes: for example I'm a Dark Angels Commander yet I can't play games in Caliban due to "Insufficent Security Clearance" whats up with that, where do they expect Dark Angels to fight when their most sacred area is half controlled by Choas, the sheer stupidity of it surprises me.

·
Registered
301 Posts
LOL, thats messed up. But Caliban is deep in the eye of terror. But then again, you are a Dark Angel. Who knows.
Either it's a mistake or GW has a good reason why.

·
Registered
190 Posts
as far as I know, those security clearance zones are not open to batlle reporting at all the mods have said they aren't available this campaign, maybe next time. You can also report battles to the caliban system as a whole...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by evevrythingstatic@Jul 8 2003, 07:01
as far as I know, those security clearance zones are not open to batlle reporting at all the mods have said they aren't available this campaign, maybe next time. You can also report battles to the caliban system as a whole...
Yeah I remember reading something like that myself in a FAQ over at the EoT site. The reason why the put the 'Security Clearance' thing there was because it looked cool or something

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Yeah they have a tentency to do that...
Even in the codexes and crulebooks they do that sometimes...
Sometimes to peoples irritation...
But it's part of the game

·
Registered
346 Posts
Caliban was torn apart when it entered the EOT the largest chunk stayed in the materium, Which is now The Rock. The Dark Angels base.

I'm annoyed I can't go to Barant, For a piece of fluff I started writing my Dark Sons are going there to retrieve an artifact before the planet is pulled into it's sun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.