Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the rules for using an imperial confessor or where can i find them? i want to take one in my IG army

·
Registered
770 Posts
ya can find them in the first chapter approved book
If you call UK Mail Order they will probably be willing to photocopy the rules for them and mail them to you

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but i heard the came out with newer rules ... and im just hoping to find them without tracking down and searching every WD i have

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i found out the new rules are in WD 275 .... but of course i don't have that one so if someone could look them up for me or send them to me it would greatly appriciated

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well, the rules for the Imperial Guard one are different than the one in the Sisters of Battle entry (different special rules and things), but the stat line for a Confessor is the same as the Captain, and when you charge, the Confessor and his squad can re-roll the failed to-hit rolls. They also can't join Ogryns or Ratlings. Up to 5 confessors/missionaries/preachers count as a single elites choice, which you may only make one choice of. Hope that helps... oh, and it is in US White Dwarf 274.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.