Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comments, ideas and suggestions on this list is very welcome!
I'm trying to stick somewhat to the siege-theme of the Imperial Fists, therefore the twin vindicators. And in case you've never heard of a Siege Dreadnought, it's an Imperial Armour dread (which is legal in Swedish tournaments) with a lot of flaming-capabilities...

Imperial Fists - 1700

- HQ

Captain: Terminator Armour, Power Weapon, Bolter-Flamer // 110
4 Terminators: 2 Assault Cannons // 200

- Elite

5 Terminators: 2 Cyclones // 250

Siege Dreadnought // 120
Drop Pod // 30

- Troops

7+1 Tacticals: Heavy Bolter, Meltagun, Thunder Hammer // 180
Rhino: Smoke, EA // 58

6 Tacticals: Lascannon // 105

7+1 Tacticals: Heavy Bolter, Plasma Gun, Power Fist // 165

- Heavy

8 Devastators: 4 Missile Launchers, Tank Hunter // 224

Vindicator: Smoke // 128

Vindicator: Dozer Blade // 130

Total: 1700

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Jocke Rapp said:
Siege Dreadnought // 120
Drop Pod // 30
A regular dreadnought with extra armour will help you far more than a siege one. Assault cannons are better than S6 flame weapons.

7+1 Tacticals: Heavy Bolter, Meltagun, Thunder Hammer // 180
Rhino: Smoke, EA // 58
Ok, this isn't going to work. If you move, you can't fire the heavy bolter. If you don't move, you can't assault and use the sergeant. And if you disembark form the rhino, you can't assautl either. I would suggest reading the SM tactical squad article in the SM article section for good ideas for your tactical squads.

6 Tacticals: Lascannon // 105
Good.

7+1 Tacticals: Heavy Bolter, Plasma Gun, Power Fist // 165
Again, read the tactical squad article. For this and the rhino squad, I would change them to 10 man tactical squads with powerfisted sergeant and meltagun in a drop pod. They're extremely effective at assault.

8 Devastators: 4 Missile Launchers, Tank Hunter // 224
Good.

Vindicator: Smoke // 128

Vindicator: Dozer Blade // 130
I would just leave these with nothing extra except extra armour. If you get stunned, chances are it's a good thing if you can move out of there.

Total: 1700

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.