Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I WAS WONDERING IF IT IS TRUE THAT GW IS MAKING A NEW CODEX FOR IMPERIAL GAURD AND NEW TANKS? I ALSO HEARD THEY ARE GETTING RID OF 2 TYPES OF TANKS RE THEY? AND IF THEY ARE MAKING PLASTIC CADIAN HEAVY ASSUALT TEAMS?

·
Registered
346 Posts
What I thought the griffon had already been scrapped. You never see them advertise the mini in white dwarf anymore

·
Registered
523 Posts
With all the different varients out there of tanks I imagine its one of the least used. I have faced off against several people who use them but with all the forge world models I cant see many people using them. For the points you can use an earthshaker instead. But hey I play Tau, Im no guardsman.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yea good point i have actually never seen anyone use a griffon! so i guess it would make sense to get rid of it. i cant wait for the new ig codex!

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's just to bad if you wanted to use it for lets say desert fighter or those icey dudes ( valhalan yes I know ) you would have to convert the cadians sitting by the mortar.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The guy that wanted it removed was proparbly some guy that usually played agianst a guy with griffons...
The opponents has a lot of griffons and a lot of mortars, and just shoots them inderectly from behind cover of some trees...
Oh and the IG guy never guesses wrong...

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Some sad news - the other tank is the leman russ exterminater!!

And yer the cadian plastic weapons team is out in september - its £15 for 3 teams

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
IMO the griffin and the exterminater were my favorite tanks too <_<

Well i'll probably never do gaurd now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.