Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to collect the names, type of army (like Armoured Company, etc.) and what uniform type (like Cadians, Steel Legion, etc.) of other IG regiments of people were ever I meet them and so far I have 4:

3rd Kriegs Panzer regiment, Armoured Company, Steel Legion (mine)

234th Cadian Rifles, Infantry Company, Cadians

1st Catachan Regiment, Inafantry Comapany, Catachans

66th Koradian Storm-troopers, Storm-Trooper Company, Storm-Trooper
Models

It would help if you gave me the names of your regiments. You don't have to if you don't want to. Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
16th Kreigs Panzer Grenediers

Hey,

Here is mine:

Kreigs 16th Panzer-Grenediers and 116th Panzer Division.

I took them from the real divisions during WW2. The 116th was born form the remains of the 16th after they got destroyed on the Eastern front. Panzer-Grenediers just means, Armoured Troops.

8)

·
Registered
34 Posts
:lol: Ist Catachan Armored Company "Junkyard Dogs" and Ist Catachan urban combat troop "City Hall"
"Every day above ground is a good day"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine are the 13th Molovian Royal Drop Corps, with the 32nd Combat Transport Wing attached. Their moto is "Ask not for whom the bell tolls." I play them as Elysian Droop Troops with VDR dropships and a deathwatch kill team. They are converted stormptroopers and GW Deathwatch.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You can never go wrong with "Totenkopf" in a name. (Deathshead in German) If someone notices it's also the name of a particular WWII SS division it really adds to the effect. For instance 133rd Kriegs Totenkopf panzer Korps. Also names that include funny stuff, such as 22nd Ratling "Flying Rats Ass" Air Wing, are good for attracting others to your army. (Don't steal my ratling name) Having a certain element of humour in the models helps too. My favorite is the "Hang-over" Brigade. They are converted catachans with grenades modeled into beer cans, a custom "******* chimera" and a standard uniform of flannel shirts, blue jeans, overalls, or blaze-orange hunting vests and hats complete with a 'nid head mounted like a trophy rack to the chimera's front-hull. This only applies to one chimera and accompanying squad and are purely for looks and to go with the name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.