Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They seem pretty solid. They have some obvious weak points but I think that you can work around most of them. There is a problem where they are most powerful in close combat but that's also where the major threats to their safety are. 6 hull points sounds nice but it won't last long against a few Terminators with chain fists etc.

I'd also imagine that they go Speed Test essay writer down hard to lascannons and melta guns which a guard player may well have in large numbers. Vendettas would be a problem, doubly so if they have meltagunners inside!

Overall though they should be fun and I think you should be able to muscle through most problems. Just stay away from wych squads packing haywire grenades!​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is studyhippo legit? I was skeptical at first about trusting a complete stranger online with my assignment until I met studyhippo. What professionalism! These guys have proven me wrong countless of times with the excellent work theyve delivered. My professor just cant stop calling my name at the top of the list!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts