Librarium Online Forums banner

Where does your heart lie?

• I am loyal only to the God Emperor of Man!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death to the False Emperor! Chaos will prevail!

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's always a lot of cool in-game discussions on this site where people hail this or that. I was just kinda wondering how many we are on each side. It is interesting to see where the majority lies.

Personally, I am a follower of the Emperor! He is the saviour and protector of Mankind and he shall rule forever! :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
My Marines may be persecuted, my Guardsmen may be stupid, and my Sisters may be pscyho nuns with flamethrowers.. but my heart lies fully with the Emperor of Man! Although my best friend just turned Chaos on me.. death to the unbeliever!! *flame flame flame flame*

·
Registered
346 Posts
hey if it wasn't for the Golden Throne the Emp would be decaying LOL
With my chaos army I'm not truly a chaos worshipper but neither am I with the Imperium, My Chaos Lord looks to instil himself as the new leader of the Imperium instead of destroying it.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm... Even though there are more posts hailing Chaos it looks like the Imperium is in the lead so far... The silent masses are speaking! :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bet it's nice for the Chaos monkeys to know that their 'gods' care sooooo much for them. Only the God Emperor of Man cares for his charges, and showed this in his sacrafice. The Ruinous Powers only give false strength in return for service while our Beneficient Emperor gives eternal life to those who serve Him. Long live the Emperor!!

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
*Growls at the Imperialists*

I have been on both sides, and i know chaos is best (which is why i turned traitor!)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alas brother Spike....

You shall be purified by pain and your treacherous marines shall be purged in flame if we ever meet on the battlefield. The brave Marines of the Remigo Chapter will not stand for such betrayal!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ahem, the emperor cares for his followers? Is that why the inquisition hunts down everyone who has even a slightly different opinion? Is that why he refused to see that only by embracing Chaos humanity had a chance against the Xenos? Is that why millions give their lives every day, unremembered, and without purpose? Is that why every day 1,000 psyker souls are sacrificed to him? Is that why only a very few warriors are remembered in stories, whilst in the service of Chaos one can truly become immortal?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AHA!

But the Inquisition is NOT the Emperor! The followers of Chaos live for their Gods. The Emperor suffers for his followers!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
But the inquisition serves the emperor, and if he indeed is still alive than he's the one controlling their actions. And besides, your corpse suffers only because he was foolish enough not to see the glory of Chaos.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by InquisitorBathony@Jun 22 2003, 04:56
Only the God Emperor of Man cares for his charges, and showed this in his sacrafice. The Ruinous Powers only give false strength in return for service while our Beneficient Emperor gives eternal life to those who serve Him.
Yeah but he is still a shriveled up old prune.

·
Registered
40 Posts
And your hero, your Horus? How is his immortality fairing? If I recall, our Glorious Emperor cut him down at the bridge of his own ship. Some glory! As for the Inquisition, you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet. In order to safeguard Humanity a few must be sacraficed. And if you don't like it, we'll call Exterminatus on your planet!

PS The Emperor may be a prune.. but look at Nurgle! Who would want to serve THAT??

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Horus is not my hero. He never was. I followed him because he was the first to openly rebel, and I saw my chance to throw off the shackles the false emperor laid on me.
To clear something else up: I do not follow Abadon either. 12 Black Crusades so far, and only now is there any chance of success? Some tactician. I fight for my own ends, for Perturabo, and for Chaos, but not for some black lgeionnaire who's grown too big for his boots.

PS how are you going to call down Exterminatus on a planet in the middle of the Eye of Terror?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Death to the False Emperor! Chaos will prevail!....yeah well I recently started on my Chaos undivided army. You knew I wassen't such an innocent little sister in the first place!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
BLOOD!!! BLOOD!!! BLOOD!!! BLOOD!!! BLOOD!!!

ALL HAIL KHORNE!!!

we'll call Exterminatus on your planet!

BRING IT ON!!! :p

·
Registered
523 Posts
In my heart of hearts I beleive in the good guys though sometimes it sickens me. The God Emperor is the way to go for his path is the one that is right and just. The lords of chaos are but liars and will those who follow them down the darkest path that will end in the ruination of their soul and life. There is nothing that will come to them. They will be swept like dust in the breeze.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm with Chaos on this one (Started a new IW army to challenge my Blood Angels!), but I believe it necessary to worship the pantheon of Gods, not just fall victim to the whims of one god.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Sister_mel@Jun 23 2003, 15:03
Death to the False Emperor! Chaos will prevail!....yeah well I recently started on my Chaos undivided army. You knew I wassen't such an innocent little sister in the first place!!
Sister Mel!!!!

How could you???? You are our Sister aboard this ship! How can you break our hearts in such a way? :(

Then again... If that is your choice so be it! Thou shalt be purified by flames! The TRUE Adeptus Soritas will soon be knocking on your door!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.