Librarium Online Forums banner

do you think you will still be collecting warhammer 40,000 in 5 years?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
warhammer is fun ofcourse and it is very tactical. you must have been playing warhammer for a long time, before you get to know it very good. thats why i will be around for the next 5 years. ( if i survive :lol: )

--for the greater good--

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Well I certainly hope so, by then I hope to be working for GW so.

Its a fun games, and one I love playing. The painting is great, and the history and story as vast and has lots of interesting stuff to read up on, and who could forget creating your own fluff and stories!

So yeah, with any luck, I hope to still be playing =^___^=

And K3, if your going to say "please give a reason" then post yours in your first post as well ;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
When I was 20 I made a vow that I wouldn't last longer than 30 years.

Thirty next August so unless they have slack moments that allow painting in the great hearafter I guess I only have about nine months of the hobby - and everything else for that - matter left.

No here. but then I have had a good 20 years out of it so I can't grumble. :D

·
850 Posts
I am playing on playing for a long time, but for now, since i am in college, I am going only do warhammer on breaks or smmer vacation. I also need a job to support myself and the hobby, so for now i am setting limits for myself on WarHammer. But, I will still play since it is fun. I became a fanatic in only 2 years. YEAH!

·
1,019 Posts
Ofcourse i will.

For one. Warhammer rocks. No matter what you say you cant tell me it doesnt rock. (and if you do i'll hunt you down and....ahemm...back to the subject).
And unless i become deeply religious and join some suicide cult which makes me gay and makes me start running around the word spreading the word for the arrival of the benevolent Zebra deity i doubt my perception of the world will change much. And thus i will still think the same things rock as i do now.

hmm...
Maybe not a good reason.

Well then.
I have pretty much dedicated most of my life (hmm...about 1 and a half of it) to fantasy and Warhammer. Not to mention dedicated my funds to it. So if i DO stop it'll be a waste.
I've invested to much in the hobby, and it in turn has invested to much in me. There is no way i can stop now.

So urm... yeah.
Thats it

·
Registered
959 Posts
your damn right ill still be collecting. i mean why wouldnt i? even if they screw up later version of 40k i can still play third ed. and with the way they are making such cool models now i cant see that stopping anytime soon.

warhammer for life!!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
For the love of God yes! I'm just getting started! Hellspit, I've only been playing for three months!

Hail to the Zebra Deity!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I am 13 and funds are at an all time low.

I wawsnt to collect warhammer coz as we all know it ROCKS!!! But i also what to buy computer games and ig I don't get a job then something will have to go and it might have to be warhammer :( <:> :unsure:

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well I've been going for almost 10 years now and I made the terrible mistake of thinking about quitting when I was 15. I sold 4,000 points worth of Ultramarines along with alotta orks... Six months later I regretted it...

I don't see any reason why I wouldn't still be playing in 5 years... I'll be damned if all that time, effort and money will go to waste...

That's the good thing about this hobby. You don't have to be a kid to like it (and it's better not to be IMO)...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Still playing in 5 years? Absolutely.
I've been gaming since the 70's and 40k since the 80's...yeah I'll be old but still playing...Orks...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Im just getting started, And unless by some means undisclosed, I HAVE, all out have to quit, Ill still be playing...and in the next 5 years funds will be opening up more...i hope...so that means more money for more Warhammer...

·
Registered
735 Posts
kommissar karls kadians, said
so i may be giving up warhammer in a week or two and im selling my army.
Dude I'm sorry to hear that, were loosing an Ork player? Just remember that the WAAAGH will be waiting for your return should you change your mind brother.
WAAAGH! Da Greenskins.

·
Registered
506 Posts
In 5years time I will of borken the world record for longest boogies line and would be holding George Bush as hostage.

In 10years time I will of broken the world record for longest papur clip line and will be getting bored with george bush as no one will pay me is £10 ransom.

In 15years time I will of broken the world record for longest pen line and would of decided to clone george bush and demand money to make me stop (since no one wants more than one bush).

In 20years time I will of broken the world record for longest dickhead as my 100 Georg bushes would of totalled an estimate 50inches, half an inch between them.

:D :D :D BUT EITHER WAY I'LL STILL BE IN WARHAMMER :D :D :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will probably be playing or collecting.. Ive been doing this to and fro in 15 years time. Last time i was collecting was 3 years ago.. GW is always comming back.. sometimes i just feal disgusted by it all.. but when the winter comes crawling its always nice to boil some tea water and open up the paint cans..

·
Registered
857 Posts
I want to play until I die. I'll be the "cool" grandparent and always play with my grandkids when they visit. And school them. When I finally die, (preferably in some sort of massive and violent explosion,) they'll say, "How tragic!" Then, "Who gets his 'Nids?"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.