Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hive fleet harbinger has exited the cold warp, and is slowly, and silently drifting towards its intended target. Food-that-fights will suffer...They will all suffer.

On McRagge an astropath kills himself as the warp pressure gains...

Communications is cut off from the Erthos IV system. No warp travel is possible. There is no escape for the Dark Angels and the contingency of Imperial Guard stationed there. It's a fight for survival...

Well, as you may, or may not have understood, I'm travelling east this weekend, to do battle with Master Belial and possibly CommisarC. It will be my first battle with Hive Fleet Harbinger, so I don't expect great results (hence the pat-myself-on-the-back text above :) )

But, anyway the wind blows, rest assured, you will get the painstakingly detailed results, right here!

:)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Tyranids have been severly dealt with before by the Deathwing. My troops will never succumb to the Tyranid threat. My Deathwing and Dark Angels will do everything in their power to defend against this invasion of yours, or die in honour trying!

Blackhat: Is this cowardice I detect? hehe

·
Registered
64 Posts
It would have been fun to battle you CryoGenFx, but I'm going south this weekend. Visinting Tom A. and his girlfriend in Kr.sand. Sorry about that. But I'm lookning forward to battle you later.

·
Registered
485 Posts
die in honour?

where is the honour in dying? you are only food manlings...
You havn't won yet...

How could the Tyranids possibly comprehend the concept of honour anyway? (hehe)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well seems like the first wave of the Harbringer hivefleet came to an abrubt end... They apparantly underestimated the stubbornness of the defending Dark Angels

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmm, these green clad prey-that-fights had many hurtful weapons...

The Hive Mind must reconsider its tactics...need more brutes!

The initial scouting force has been eliminated. preparing second wave...

well, that went...as I thought it would... I listened too much to so-called wise tacticians on the inet, and held back my big ones, in fear of losing them early. but without their support, the flanks began to crumble almost immediatly. and I need more zoanthropes and a solo He-Man Hive Tyrant with scything talons and wings, to flap into cc with the oh so dreaded Land Raider Crusader...aaa, my nemesis!

Also, with the benefit of hindsight, I realize that I spread my forces too thin. I think a better tactic for me would have been to consentrate them on one of the flanks, and move straight ahead, then start to chew my way through the angels sideways.

As a small footnote, I must add that the dreaded "Feet of Doom" made a surprise appearance, smashing 3 hormagaunts. argh! Thank the Hive Mind for fast drying plastic glue :)

Anyways, I very much enjoyed the game Belial, and I will have my vengeance next time. I just have to figure out how to smash your cursed Crusader :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.