Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the rules about independent characters? I only have the battle of maccrage book, and I can't find it in there. I've tried searching the forums, and I think that they can't be targeted unless they are the closest figure to the enemy...? Anything else? Thx

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
They should be included in the main rule book. Look for the page where they talk about "Characters." Independent Characters should be included there. It's against forum rules to actually ask for rules here on LO; if you can't find them in the Macragge book, maybe consider purchasing the actual core rulebook. However, I was led to believe that the Macragge book is complete as far as game rules go, missing only fluff/art and rules about Kill Teams and the likes, so it should be in there.

Try looking at the 40k Rulebook Index (stickied at the top of this forum) for the page about Characters, the Macragge book should be close to that.

I'm going to have to ask you not to ask for rules on the forum again, though. Thanks for your cooperation.

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
As a small addendum: just make sure that the character you are dealing with is actually designated as an Independent Character. Although this situation usually applies more to Special Characters (like Master Sammael of the Ravenwing for example), the Daemon Prince in the new Chaos SM codex is not an IC even though he is an HQ choice, so the IC rules do not apply to the likes of these guys. Check the Special Rules entry in the model's stats to verify its status.

E.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.