Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the way my little gaming group plays is that IC can target individual squad members but i can not find a rule to back this up so my question is, if in base contact can my character target specific models i.e. power weapon/fist wielder?

·
1,648 Posts
Ok the way my little gaming group plays is that IC can target individual squad members but i can not find a rule to back this up so my question is, if in base contact can my character target specific models i.e. power weapon/fist wielder?
An independent character acts as his own unit during assault and must be in base-to-base contact in order to attack. As such they may be singled out in close-combat, however unless they have a special rule, they can't target specific models (unless they are targetting another independent character that he/she is in base-to-base contact with).

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hockeyman has it right, ICs have no special ability to single out other individual members of a squad. THEY may be singled out for close-combat attacks however, and are treated as a separate unit in CC for the purposes of attack allocation.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh okay thats what i thought, don't like it but there it is okay just need more attacks now...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts