Librarium Online Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
BANANA!
1,161 Posts
this would be a great idea. also David, the pics disappear after a while for some reason, I looked for pictures by the pope (?)(member here 2 years ago) and all of his pictures were gone :(

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
What happens with the pictures is they are linked here from a hosting site ei photobucket et. When the link address is changed by the site or the pictures are deleted at the site they stop working here. Sad but thats just one way the internet works against us.

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
David, Should we just use this thread to work on getting a new one put up, then lock/delete/unsticky this one, once the new shiney, links-working one is up? because if we're going to fil lthis thread with discussions, it's going to get crowded...

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
When I had fantasy indexes, before GW muddied up its site and ruined all my links and hours of work, I created an index, stuck it, and closed it. You'll see that you now have additional options when posting to a thread or starting a thread.

I'd say do as you suggested. Use this thread as you see fit. Get a new one up and close it and stick it. Include a message in the index about PMing you or another mod about broken links or suggested additions. If you wanted, you could also include a link to a discussion thread (this or a new one) about the index since over time such a thread will fall back onto page 236 of the scenery boards.

There's got to be some good links in this first post, some of which you'll want to keep. I wouldn't unstick this thread until I'd gotten all I could from it. Sometimes they get pushed down and you have to go digging for it...not that big a deal but a hassle on occasion.

Also, you'll find that you can edit closed threads just like you can open threads. You can create the new index in progress, close it, stick it, and work on it as your time allows.

Thanks for taking this on, and don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
np. with tonight being the start of my two week vacation /healing process after my surgery for my ankle...consider this 'taken on".
:soldier:

·
Wolf Lord
426 Posts
I've just finished getting my 156 model green tide up to table ready and so have returned to working on my city board. Searching around for building ideas I spotted my thread in the sticky. I'm honored to have it there and will be working on the project again with updates coming soon. However, I did notice that it is mislinked.

The correct link is: http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/scenery/116153-johnpublic-s-board-pic-heavy.html

Thanks,
JohnPublic.

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
Ill not in exactly the best place to be making scenery so im going to have o be quiet about my own work and tutorials for a while but fee free to use any of my stuff. BUT that is not to say im not doing anything. They ahve a model railroad club on campus and Ive just been recruited as there new scenery master as well as commissioned to some local layouts to finish scenery and build/paint kits. If I can ill upload some tutorials about making realistic scenery, though that stuff tends not o be the best for playing wargames on. None the less Ill see what i can mae/do for you guys.

BY THE WAY Sorry about my sudden leave, college does that to ya and Sho on making moderator status. Hopefully one day ill be there with you, lol. congrads

21 - 29 of 29 Posts