Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So being the complete idiot that i can sometimes be, I wholely missed the section talking about induction IG and SM into DH armies. So far, Ive been playing a pure GK army and recently read the new IG codex. I was debating switching over for one reason and one reason only. Have you seen the new Valkyrie models?! The rules are just as sexy as the models themselves. So.. Can you induct a squad of vendetta gunships? Also, it doesnt have any restrictions on what it can carry, just a limit of troops, so whats to say they cant shuttle a squad of GK's across the battlefield?

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
You may only induct the IG units that are listed in the DH codex. So no, you cannot induct valkyries.

If you like the IG stuff that much, the best way to combine IGs with GKs is to play an IG base army and then ally in GK units.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I pretty much realized that a while ago :( So Ive decided to take a IG army.. and toss in a GK Grandmaster and retinue and two squads of GK's.. Embark them in Vendetta's and watch the mayhem ensue :sinister:

·
Registered
20 Posts
while "officially" you can not induct valkyries/vendettas, if your local store or your opponent is willing, you can use them as upgrades to your ISTs and Inqs. The rules for them are in a Imperial Update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.