Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know how many of you know but the kaskrin are the elite of the elite of the cadian military.after so many year in the guard, thos that survive get speical training. read the eisenhorn triogy in the third book it gives a little info

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nah I don't like the new ones...
They look too.... well human...
I prefer the old ones simply because they will fit with the theme of my army... although I might reconsider, if given the right paint job even the kaskrin can join a Valhallan army... or rather "Glastonia Tundra fighters", my personla twist for them...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by arbersharn@Oct 12 2003, 22:31
i dont know how many of you know but the kaskrin are the elite of the elite of the cadian military.after so many year in the guard, thos that survive get speical training. read the eisenhorn triogy in the third book it gives a little info

Actually the Kasrkin were

'marked out while they are still in the Youth armies and enroled in special academies where they recieve training that is more than a match for that provided to imperial stormtroopers.'

Well thats what is says in the EoT codex. :D

30 Posts
Yeh Karskins are cool indeed, i just bought the box set and they rock! They have the same rules as normal stormtroopers like Deep Strike etc. but they are limited to the Cadians only.

:a :w :a :w
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>If it moves shoot it. If doesn't shoot it anyway.</span>

·
Registered
58 Posts
HourGlass- do ever NOT complain you like the old strormtroopers good buty them they are not going away.

Dont whine about the new ones they also rock and are cool as hell and can be used by any IG force as Stormtroopers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.