Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· OM NOM NOM
366 Posts
With daemonhunters, no matter how much you tool out your inquisitor with gear, a retinue, ect.,
it will never be able to compare to your grey knights. s3 and t3 in an army of superhuman's is a little depressing, so don't even think about a CC inquisitor.

However, with the right retinue, an inquisitor/lord is a formidable firebase. in addition to the psycannon (which is one handed) you could take another weapon, perhaps CC, just incase you get very unlucky and the enemy manages to get to you.

I know you didn't really want any help with retinues, but pretty much everything that you get for your inquisitor has to tie in togerther. if you get an inquisitor for multiple roles, each turn it will waste potential in the role it is not focusing on. You might get the best shooty stuff for your =][=, but if your retinue is CC (i shouldnt be like that in the first place), then you will waste your =][= shooting prowess.

sorry for dragging on, just reply with some feedback with any other things you wan't help on.

BTW, psycannon is a good start for a shooty =][=

(=][=)=inquistor

· OM NOM NOM
366 Posts
no prob, but BTW, don't double post. there is an icon that looks like a pencil at the bottom of your post that allows you to edit your posts.

now about retinues, the most common configuration people use is a psycannon on the =][=, a plas cannon on a gun servitor, and 2 heavy bolters on the others, along with 2 sages to help with accuracy. You should also get your =][= and retinue lil tidbits of gear, like better armour, auspex ect.

that should provide a stable base, but you could build a lot on that.

hope i helped :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.