Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Renaissance Man
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to use my new marines and models that i've had lying around to make an inquisition force.

Inquisitional Storm Troopers will form the basis of my army but i'd like them to look a little different.

My army is a task force that is hunting a renegade space marine force (my slaanesh renegades which you may have seen.) I am modelling them with a more veteran look. No helmets for these guys, maybe respirators though. Here is the first test model:

What do you think? he still has detail to be put on such as straps for the knee armour and pouches etc. Is he stormtroopery enough? Any criticisms or ideas?

Cheers, Earl.

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
I think they look pretty awesome!8Y

Perhaps the hellguns could do with the classic lasgun style muzzle, or how about suppressors? I love those things:)

Overall they look like stormtroopers/veterans in my opinion. Perhaps some Inquisitorial stuff could be modeled on, like the symbol, purity seals etc.

It certainly gives me some ideas for building my own retinue :p
I'm subscribed and can't wait to see the finished result! *reps*

:happy:

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
They definately look like they could be storm troopers. Some iconography might be nice, but isn't needed as regular storm trooper models don't have any either. Don't forget to clean off your model, a good conversion could be ruined if you are lazy.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
755 Posts
I've decided to use my new marines and models that i've had lying around to make an inquisition force.

Inquisitional Storm Troopers will form the basis of my army but i'd like them to look a little different.

My army is a task force that is hunting a renegade space marine force (my slaanesh renegades which you may have seen.) I am modelling them with a more veteran look. No helmets for these guys, maybe respirators though. Here is the first test model:

What do you think? he still has detail to be put on such as straps for the knee armour and pouches etc. Is he stormtroopery enough? Any criticisms or ideas?

Cheers, Earl.

I work really slow, but i have actually started the steps to convert my IG men to Inquisie Storm Troopers! And i am quite interested in seeing more work in progress and finished pics! If it is not too much trouble, i would really love some PM updates!!!!! NICE SO FAR!

-Goblin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.