Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an interesting Warhammer 40,000 advertisement in the US issue White Dwarf 340 (May 08). On page 10 and 11, there is a two page ad which states:

"There Is no time for peace.
No respite.
No forgiveness.
There is Only War"

Then in the lower right: "A new era begins - July 2008"

Does anyone know what this is referring to? Thanks!

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
this is for...anything, your guess is as good as mine, i still dont belvie the 5th ed exists, THERES NO CONCRETE PROOF! just a lot of rumours, i speculate but im not wholey convinced.

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
might be 5th ed. or perhaps that "lucky 13's" global thing... although for just a campaign its a bit much to say its a new era...

·
Registered
132 Posts
5th exists and is coming out. :)

And one of the biggest changes that will affect the armies, is that infantry only can capture objectives.

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
5th exists and is coming out. :)

And one of the biggest changes that will affect the armies, is that infantry only can capture objectives.
HA! That is going to help Armoured Companies to become legal again!

Anyway, I don't know about 5th ed. haven't seen anything official.
However, perhaps we can gather some good tid-bits from the novel "planetstrike"... I for one can't wait for that expansion (and also the GW airbrush)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ive heard some changes maybe made to the deepstrike rules, such as a unit landing on a enemy unit roll to see if they are destroyed. This however is just a rumor

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
can anyone tell me when the 4th edition came out? to give me some perspective about how much they are rushing this to our faces?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Sounds about right, i remember reading the WD previewing the 4th ed release when i was at work, bored out my mind lol.

·
is Alpharius
477 Posts
Its 5th edition, its happening people, ive seen it. Not the finished product, but ive seen it. Also the air brush is comming out 7/6/08 and its going to be $40 canadian. also the new inkwash set is comming out on the same day for $30 along with a new 'How to paint citadel miniatures" book for $40. The air brush is not going to use a compressor its going to use a canned propellant which will sell for $12. It looks like its a single action gun so MEH.... :X

1 - 14 of 14 Posts