Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres something interesting thats going on in Iceland.

Awhile ago (2-3 days) somebody stole 250 kg of explosives from a storage shed. How?
They just methodically stripped the fence away then picked the door lock then brought up a truck and stole all the shite. (there was no live guard).

Alright.

Then there was this survey that showed that Iceland is the 2nd best place to live in Europe (Norway being the best).

Ok...

And THEN there was a survey that showed that 1 in every 3 has suffered extreme depression (stabby kind of depression) by the age of 21...

So everything is great and suicidal depressed people (im guessing) have 250 kg of explosives...Fun time to be in Iceland! :lol:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Outstanding, looks like I need to move to Iceland, I think I'd be right at home.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Lol, whoever made the news stories must've been pretty brilliant to put these things after each other :D ! Btw don't you get foreign news :p ?

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh sure we get lots of foreign news, but its always:
This guy is pissed at him again, so he invaded. Or. The lack of this is leading to that...blablabla. OR. This sister is attached at the head to that sister so they are severing their heads.

Plus i have Sky News, so lots of news there.

Hehe, talking about dynamite storage. Awhile ago (year or two) there was this great earthquake. And since i live on an island ringed with cliffs there was alot of rocks falling.
The city counsel came together to discuss moving our dynamite storage (which is right beneath some cliffs) to a safer place. But everyone dismissed it as overly cautious and it was dismissed. 2 days later the storage house was crushed, totally flattened by a rockslide.

Hehehe. :lol: My country and their lax security measures...ahhh

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Wow you really got some brilliant peeps over there :lol: !
But of course, at least it's not boring. Sounds like you can have a laugh with the stuff your government comes up with. Here we just criticize em :p .

·
Registered
346 Posts
Speaking of criticising governments, have any of you read " Stupid White Men "
wow he gives it to Bush with both Barrels.

Anyway back to trippy news stories, in Oz a girl who has been hiding in the closet at her boyfriends house for the last 6 years has come out of hiding. She was like
" Sorry everyone for making you think I was dead "

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So after six years she came out of the closet...Bwahahahahahaha :lol:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I don't think stealing dynamite is any unnormal here in norway...
Some place further south from me, some guys stole like 200-300 sticks of dynamite and some 1500 primers for the dynamite.
Crazy people down there you know... At the same place a few years ago three teenagers got killed when a guy decided he would put dynamite into a pratice grenade, someone decided to pull the pin at a party...
Some years before that a teenager shot someone with a shotgun...
Really sick place...

Hey another place further south, where my relatives come from there was a neighbour dispute...
One of the two guys in the dispute shot the other... then a few months later a relative of the guy that got killed came from the US. cought the killer and blew him up with a dynamite belt...

Ahhh.. Norway... best place in the world to live...

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From one insane place to another...

Im moving to Norway 25th of august! :p

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by protocon@Jul 8 2003, 07:02
Im moving to Norway 25th of august! :p
You are? May I ask where in Norway?

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lets see...

N-6968 Flekke - Norway.

Whatever that means...

Where are you guys?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by protocon@Jul 8 2003, 17:33
Lets see...

N-6968 Flekke - Norway.

Whatever that means...

Where are you guys?
6968 Flekke, Thats in the west of Norway, in Sogn og Fjordane. I live in the east part in a county called Telemark (about 1-2h west of Oslo)

Why are you going to Norway? Studying?

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes im going to school, i'll be there for 2 years.
So...how many hours am i from Oslo? :lol:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm not quite sure how far it is but I'd bet around 7 hours (give or take a few)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.