Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introduction post

Hi to all

I see we have some userers now so I thought of making this post so that anyone who wants can post an reply and write a couple of lines about them self, kind of a small introduction to the board...

Since I am the one suggesting it, I'll go first

I'm 24 years old live in Norway ( ca 2 hrs west of Oslo)
I have collected/played wh40k for about a year. I collect and play Dark Angels, (hence my avatar) I started collecting the because I like the great fluff and all the cool characters and mini's available to DA. Now I have ca 10000 pts of DA/Deathwing/Rawenwing and still expanding my army. Last week I also started collecting Necrons
I'm currently working on a rather big scenery project along with one of the other moderators of this board; Commisar Cragg. Hopefully we will take and post some "under construction"pics of the project any day now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yo :>

Hey.

I'm 18 years old living in Telemark (Norway) Ive been playing around with GWs miniature games for a while, started with Warhammer Quest and later with GorkaMorka and now im collecting a Dark Eldar army. I'l throw some pics up some pictures of the army on my site when i get a digital cam ;P.
-btw will this be the final forum for this site? :p

-Brutal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am 17 years old, I live in belgium, played WFB for 3 years and started out with 40K about 1.5 years ago. I play space marines, a home grown chapter, DOradus guard, with a green/black color scheme, as my avatar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I`m 21 years old living in Norway. Have played Warhammer Quest, Gork, WFB and WH40K. I have a 6000pt Chaos Undivided army. I will post some pics of my army soon.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I'm 16 years old, and I've been playing for about 3 years now. I started with vanilla Chaos, which is now Iron Warriors because they have kickass fluff :D . I still haven't repainted everything, it would probably be about 4,000-4,500 points painted. I'm also starting an Ork army, but I don't expect it to win any battles (no sluggaboyz or stickbammas, at all!) :lol:
Oh yeah, I live in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm 23 and have played GW games for not quite half my life. I have at some time or other played just about all released GW games (even the really old board games like Judge Dredd), though I play all kinds of board games. Mainly I play Eldar in 40K and Orcs & Goblins in Fantasy.

I live in Trondheim and I must say it's refreshing with a board with so many of my fellow norwegians.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI! im 17 neary 18 now, ive been playing for 6 years and have over 5000 pts of marines, i live in the south east of the UK, i used to play whfb but stopped when the new rules came out,

Kenetor

Ps. ever need an extra mod for the forums im up for that any time
*goes to find his mod hammer*

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello

I'm 19 years old and i've played for three or four years. I collect ultramarines (3300pts), orks (1000pts) and i have some imperial guards (they are form the perry twins company, foundry I think) per haps 500pts.
I play epic (space marine, orks and a little chos), warmaster (empire), gothic (space marne, imperial), mordheim (marineburgs) and wfb (dwarfs and empire)

I'm live in Uppsala in sweden

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey
im 14 (young one :D ) i live in France (worst place ever) but im dutch and scottish. ive been playin for a year and i have a 1000 point high elf army and a just started chaos sm nurgle army, i like this place

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello.....I am 20 and live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I enjoy playing warhammer and am just getting into 40k. I also love cars and myself own a 57 chevy and a 85 Monte Carlo. I like long walks on the beach and to cuddle at night.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I must be an old man then!!! LOL, I am 28 and live in New York. I live on long Island part of NY, but work in New York City, 6 blocks away from the WTC disaster of last year.

I just started this hobby about 2 months ago thanks to a fellow co-worker. He plays Blood Angels. I play Kreigs Imperial Guard and Necrons.

I have been a modeler since I was 8 years old. I still build, paint and make models of military vehicles and figures. Usually WW2 and some modern. This is why my IG army looks like German WW2 camouflage patterns. I have a HUGE intrest in WW2 and studied it in college as well.

I also have a website for military models called www.panzer-world.net. This would be a good place to see other camo paterns and get ideas for conversions.

My wife hates all my hobbies, but thats jsut tooooooooo bad!!! LOL
I hope to make friends with a bunch of you guys. Take care for now.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'm 20 years old, live in Germany, about 40 miles eastwards of Cologne.

I play Dark Eldar :twisted: for quite a while :roll: now, and i just started with Tyranids :!: .

jwu

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey,

I'm 23 years old, living in South Carolina, USA. I just started playing Warhammer 40k about 4 months ago, and just started collecting a Tryanid army about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am 12 years old and have played GW 40k for 4 years already. You are all lucky I live in California so you don't have to humilatingly face me in battle and lose to my 3rd Kriegs Panzer Regiment 'Totenkopf' (ArchonAstaroth should be able to read the last part, as I have lived in Germany for 10 years and picked up some German (I am not German)).

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well you don't have to come from Germany to know what " 3rd ** Panzer Division Totenkopf's" business was....

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.