Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay guys i collect Iron hands and was wondering now GW have changed the online store abit how can i get the individual parts for the iron hands

all i had to do before was look at the iron hands tactcal squad and scroll down to see differnet parts is the only way for me to get the parts i need is to get the whole box ???

·
Registered
318 Posts
hay guys i collect Iron hands and was wondering now GW have changed the online store abit how can i get the individual parts for the iron hands

all i had to do before was look at the iron hands tactcal squad and scroll down to see differnet parts is the only way for me to get the parts i need is to get the whole box ???
You can always try forgeworld? I'm not sure that they sell it or if you can find it, otherwise you can try ebay?

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Yes they have made some changes to their online shops. Due to this some items are "lost"? Ebay is a nice solution. Neither FW has shoulder pads for the Iron Hands. The other solution is the box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.