Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i am going Iron Warriors i wanna know what demonic gifts and veteren skills should i give them? besides tank hunter skill.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Tank hunters is nice to have, although don't have to many veteran skills. It only makes them mor4e expencive.
You should consider buying tank hunters and the "see in the dark" skill, nightvision or something for your havocs.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Meh, Night Vision isn't too good for Havocs IMO, they tend to be at the rear of my army, I tend to use searchlights on rhinos and dreads illuminate targets for them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I usually see people put the Mark of Chaos Undivided on their units as well as one veteran skill. HOwever, many Iron Warrior players attempt to minimize the amount of troops in their armies in favor of vehicles, and if you are doing this forget about veteran skills and marks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so just tank hunters then? and add more vehicles than troops? what kind of vehicles? predaters and 1 basalisk? what about vindicator?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Infantry is everything IMO minimize on the and be out numbered and out gunned (a diss-honour for iorn warriors) and as for vet skills there over rated IMO it just makes them a better tanget (unliss ure using them to draw fire)

·
850 Posts
for troops and tanks it will depend on the size of your point army. I am going to have a 2962pt army, which will have 85 foot soldiers and 3 tanks. :D So for me use a little less vet skills, and do what BiD says and add more troops to your army.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.