Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
A servo arm can be pretty neat to have, otherwise give him some really deadly closecombat weapons and a combimelta, it's up to you.
Then give him deamonic flight, say then that he assaults a tank, then you can always have the nice thought that you have and extra str.8 attack up your sleeve B)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
My Warsmith doesn't have Flight, he's the kind of slow moving death, as he's got Terminator armour, and a retinue of 6 Termies. Here he is...

Warsmith T’Lash Callah:
Terminator armour, power weapon, power fist, Daemonic Resilience, Daemonic Mutation, Daemonic Strength, Mark of Chaos Undivided.

I'm thinking of making him Sorcerous and give him Doombolt in the future, but I'm not sure about it yet. And in the back of my head is the thought that after more victories and personal achievements he might become a fully fledged Daemon Prince...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ahh, then that's gotta provide some protection eh?

Personally I never use a lord without flying, but then again I haven't got enough termies to back him up as a retinue.

After loosing my lord in the 2. or 3. turn in about 5-6 games in a row, I kinda gave up the idea of him running solitary around on the ground.
But I am considering the termi bodyguard.

But back to you... you have both a power fist AND a power weapon, why?
Why not just say a bolt pistol or what ever and a power fist, you just like the optin of having to choose weapon for each assault phase?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Well he started out with twin bolter and power weapon, but I got inspired by the cover of 'Storm of Iron' where you see Forrix in terminator armour, with a big nasty power fist, and it makes life easier if he encounters anything extraordinarily tough, or a dreadnought for instance. Then I was thinking about either taking the power fist instead of the weapon, or replace the twin bolter. Seeing the loss of one twin bolter in this unit wouldn't be much of a loss, I decided to take it away. This gives me the option of slaughtering troops before they get a chance to strike me, while against things with better initiative, high T or multiple wounds (or vehicles) I choose the extra power of the power fist. I just like the flexibility this offers, in fact just about every champion in my WE army has this weapon combo :) . And of course, it looks pretty sweet B) !

Personally I never lost my Warsmith, though he almost died once. It was a duel between him and a grand master, and my Warsmith was able to cut him down and survive the rest of the battle (though with only 1 wound remaining).

·
1,019 Posts
No, Honsou wore power armor.
The guy on the cover is wearing term. armor.

Also the description is all Forrix. The huge bolter, the fist. etc.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Well I tihnk it's Forrix anyway. It can't be Honsou or the Warsmith, so it's probably Forrix, but Forrix had a combi-melta and the dude on the cover has a twin bolter. Still, I can't think of any other possibilities, unless it's just a random guy.

·
1,019 Posts
Well ofcourse before the Heresy they were all great friends(not really but more than they're now). So its entirely possible a IF could have joined up with IW. Or in the Heresy he joined the IW belieiving in Horus's teachings or sum.
Entirely possible
And we got this from Storm of Iron (one of the best chaos books out there, in my oppinion atleast)

·
1,019 Posts
But it seems like an awful waste of resources doesnt it? Since only like 1 in a 100 become Marines (the rest just die). Fabius Bile is even working on a process where 1 in every 1000 become marines. Making 'em stronger thatn ever.

My theory (no more right than anyone elses) is that he joined the Iron Warriors in the Heresy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.