Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it only me that thinks that spellcaster heroes have the best fluff out of all heroes?
example (well the only ones i think) eldrad and ahriman

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think talking about fluff is more concerning about painting than general discussion BiD dumbass
just joking about dumbass but please BiD no need to be rude...

·
Registered
167 Posts
They may have the best fluff, but im actually quite dissapointed with the actual spells availible to me (tzeentch). Hes supposed to be the master of magic and still there really only exists three nice spells: the one that gives better strategy rating , the spawn-making gift of chaos and mass-mutation. All the others are just some boring instead-of-normal-ranged-weapon. Sure, they might be good, but they are just so boring.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Don't mean to be rude, but character fluff has sh!t to do with painting. It's a general 40k discussion, hence it should go in the appropriate forum (just like the rules say): General Discussion.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I wonder if gw will make a scenario were the eldar try rescue eldrads soul. Then they could put his soul into a wraithlord.
Big guns powerfists and psychic powers
T8 psyker sounds good to me

·
Registered
340 Posts
Is there a website that can get me up to speed with the eye of terror?

edit: just read all of the EoT newsletters, and I'm still not quite up to speed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.