Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stuck a machingun off the top of a leman russ tank and put it on a space marine tatical marine I also invented my own chapter 13th company Black tempalars 13th comany means they have been attacking the eye of terror

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I haven't quite understood what it is you've done but it doesn't sound legal to me. What weapon did you say you used? A machine gun? There's nothing called a machine gun in 40k. Is it a bolter or lasgun or what? Please be more specific.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Off of a Leman Russ you're probably thinking of a storm bolter. Yes, a storm bolter is legal, but only a characters, and it may be limited to only officers or something. You couldn't have it on a regular soldier, unless he were a terminator or something.

·
Knight-Champion
2,141 Posts
Yeah dude I think you need to read a few rules. Also you are free to invent any army you want really, whether or not an opponent will agree to you using them is a different matter.

On a technical note, the Black Templars don't actually have companies like other chapters, 13th or otherwise, they have varying sized "Crusades" instead, led by Black Templer Marshals.

·
Knight-Champion
2,141 Posts
The Crusades are normally just named after the sector they take part in, like the Donian Crusdade in the Donian Sector for example.

If you really want to play Black Templars then you should buy Codex Space Marines (£8) AND Index Astartes II (£10), because the Black Templars use mostly normal space marine rules, but the extra ones for them are in the Index Astartes II.

·
907 Posts
if the machine gun looks like a old .30 cal brownings then its classed as a heavy stubber in the game.
p.s. only special charicters will have the ability to carry heavy weapons eg murgen ra, other 'normal' charicters can't sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.