Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting a Flesh Tearers army, and I plan on equipping my Death Company and their Chaplain with jump packs, but I'm not sure how to purchase the actual packs for the models. And I going to have to buy 16 of the $2.50 sprues from GW just to get my jump packs, or do they have any sprues with more than one jump pack on them?

·
Registered
282 Posts
My local store sells a 10 piece jump pack set for like $15, or you can try Ebay.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Mmmmm... Flesh Tearers... *drool*

You can get a bag of 10 jump packs from a GW or independant retailer. I don't trust ebay... But that's just me.:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
To sum it all up:

GW is your #1 choice, but remember reliability comes at a price; a pretty hefty one!
Second chooice is ebay, cheap, but not nearly as reliable as getting it in your hand at the purchase.
Third you can try to look around, you might even find some luck in the LO trading area!

HPA

·
Registered
12 Posts
well I don't know what it would be for you, but you can order an assault squad upgrade sprue for 5 or 6 quid and that includes 5 jump packs, 2 power weapons (I think), a power fist, storm shield, and the jump pack strap bodies. :shifty:

·
LO Zealot
1,082 Posts
If you happen to need any still,

I have 10 auctioned off on ebay, and i have 20 more in hand. Fresh off sprues.

I also have about 15-20 assault marines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts