Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i Have been collecting necron's for 2 months i have built up a big army but i need some more help on what else to get sooo please please help me

i have :
4 necron destroyers
3 heavy destroyers
3 tomb spyders
8 scarab swarms
30 warriors
1 necron destroyer lord
1 nightbringer
4 frayed ones
2 wraiths

send me anything that will help me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
128 Posts
eer...5000? are you rich or sometihng? or deluded? thats gonna run you like a thousand dollors...not to mention the hordes of [aint and primer and all the time...one wuestion...do you have a social life? because if you do, getting this many modelswill ruin it, not to mention i dont know a single person with a 5k army...i hope that was a typo......the most ive seen people play is 2500...that battle alone took 7 hours, now imagin if you could find another player who had a 5000 point army, and you play? thats about 14 hours, and i dont know about you, and warhammer is fun and all, but not for 14 hours...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yea, it best be! I can't see a 5000 point Necron army existing in any sane universe. Daemonhunters, maybe. Guardies, without a doubt. SM, CSM, and maybe Orks... eh. But not Necrons.

·
Registered
153 Posts
does that mean your friend has no social Life??

you talk ***** ya know, some people just have more money then others.
I myself have 4000 points necron and 2000 points Dark Angels, but I earn more money than the average 17 yr old. a lot more..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.