Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm Back!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i posted a dreadnought conversion a while ago, but people said the sarcophacus was too pronounced so now this is my lame attempt at fixing that.

does this fix the problem or just make the model look slightly mentally handicapted?

Reactions: Rabbit

·
Woof! Woof! Bark! Bark!!!
913 Posts
I like it. Looks really good. Now get him primed and basecoated!

Also, I didn't think it looked stupid before... those other people were too critical.

·
I'm Back!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i like it too, I was just afried he looks kind of like he is doing the YMCA dance.:rofl

·
Archmagos
904 Posts
No, I think it looks good.

Personally, I feel that its not a problem if the sarcophagus stands out, with it being the central part of an otherwise relatively plain model and all.

·
I'm Back!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Goooood... Goood... I am now in total control:D praise me....PRAISE ME!

Yeah thanks for the support guys... now i just have to find the bits to finish the other 4 dreadnoughts:p then i'll have a whole gang of dreadnought minions to ruff up people who piss me off.

·
I'm Back!
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its two fusion blasters with the gun end choped off. with a lascannon nozzle ontop of it.:p

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
I like it, as it was before the 'torso' was a little prominent, this way it is much more in keeping with te body of the dread, as it is kind of rounded out.

Nice addition.

-t.

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
hahah minus t thanks for the new phrasing on my post! thats hilarious.
I didn't know pretending to say bad words was also against the rules but whatever. more pics!
Well, we don't want people taking unnecessary offence, do we?

-t.

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
Yeah i like it too, I was just afried he looks kind of like he is doing the YMCA dance.:rofl
You say that like it's a bad thing.
I don't understand.

omgitsduane said:
I didn't know pretending to say bad words was also against the rules but whatever.
I'd just like to echo what -T said.

Offensive/Swear/cursewords are not permitted on Librarium Online.

It doesn't matter if you mean them or not.
It's not hard - you don't have a choice. Don't use them.

·
Dawn Under Heaven
2,971 Posts
You say that like it's a bad thing.
I don't understand.
Of course you wouldn't, you heretical cactaur :p

I'd drill holes into them, to make them look like Imperial Exhausts and less like mangled Tau Tech (like those on the back of the dready). I know it's not fluffwise actually taken from the Tau, but I think people will subconciously make the link.

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
sweet sarcoph!

i didn't see the original pics, but this alone would make me ask you if I could pick it up and inspect it and secretly be jealous. Nice work bro.

and as far as it giving off a "subconcious Tau vibe"..i can sorta see your point,
but those above your post asked what it was from, so that alone shows not everyone
would make that link.
/shrug

just my opinion.

Keep the conversion going woot. now paint the sucker!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.