Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's recently come to my attention that this is a place to post both army lists for games of certain points values as well as lists of one's full army or fantasy army and crap like that. Thus, I decided to post my current full army and see if I do indeed have too many necrons =( Here goes:

Troops -

40 Warriors - 720 (+2)

Elities -

15 Immortals - 420 (+2)
10 Pariahs - 360 (-)
12 Flayed Ones - 216 (+3)

Fast Attack -

16 Scarab Swarms - 192 (+4)
15 Destroyers - 750 (-)
No Wraiths =(

Heavy Support -

3 Tomb Spyders - 165 (-)
3 Heavy Destroyer - 195 (-)
2 Monoliths - 470 (-)

HQ -

2 Necron Lords(and 1 Destroyer Lord) - 200 (+/-200)

Special Characters -

No C'tan =(

Upgrades: 430

Total w/o Upgrades: 3688 points
Total with Upgrades: 4118 points

Comments, Questions, Suggestions? =D

Timbo

·
Registered
353 Posts
Get some wraiths and be done with your army... lol thats what I suggest, you got pretty much everything their is to get. Nice large selection for making army lists and such. If you still feel the need to fuel your crack like addiction I would suggest a new army (CHAOS!!!) or maybe even fantasy (SKAVEN!!!)

·
Registered
13 Posts
You need more warriors and a wraith or two... or three

Quote of the day:
A monkey who dresses as a man is still a monkey, but a man who dresses as a monkey is a horse’s arse - Alfred E. Neuman :blink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
that is a lot of necrons! i think its good the way it is. i dont take any wraths either and my army is just fine.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Wraiths are absolutely Evil. Never leave home without 'em- I use three. My Wraiths are really unpredictable- one time, they took out an entire squad of SMs. But, once I rolled six 1s to hit. Once a single CSM biker took out two of them in one round. But they both came back. They are unpredictable like that- but with I 6, S 6 and three attacks, and a +3 Inv. you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
get wraiths. i also play necrons. i find they they can do some damage when you get em there. i also love my flayed ones!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts