Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard a rumour about a certain pamphlet being handed out to american soldiers serving in the middle east along side the british troops.

It apparently essentially says "Do not fight, gamble, or drink with the british... You will loose!".

Can anyone verify this. If it's true it does make me feel a certain amount of national pride:)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
it probably is true since we have been accepted for producing the best front line troopers in the world. to the envy of the americans :).

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
it probably is true since we have been accepted for producing the best front line troopers in the world. to the envy of the americans :).
Easy there. That's borderline "political," and that's a no-no on the forums.

The pamphlet sounds hilarious, and I think it'd be great if it was true; that said, I doubt they'd have the time or motivation to hand out such a thing, considering everything going on. It's not World War 2 where you're sitting around for months and months in the same place, or something. At least, I'd assume it's different; don't know for sure!

Librarium | Online | Forums

·
Registered
762 Posts
"Do not fight, gamble, or drink with the british... You will loose!".

Can anyone verify this. If it's true it does make me feel a certain amount of national pride:)
Heh 5$ says i can down a Big Mac faster than you!
Go mcdonahhhhmerica!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.