Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was one of the worst games I've played ever. we both had less then 5 people left on the board and called the game within 150 points of eachother. Yuk!!! My Hive Tyrand and all my Winged Warriors were shot out of the sky, and my lichtor was useless!!! I don't think I'm using the lichtor right.

Someone told me lichtors work good against Tanks, but vs. Skimmers it was horrible!!! Advice?

·
Dark Eldar Gerbil
1,522 Posts
gah?

How about a battle report? cause that sounded like fun! Good close game!

The problem is tyranids in H2H need to hit and that is difficult. So really you want to hit with as many attacks as possible. Lictors on the other hand are about 3~4 which is not much to get that 6 on. My advice, don't bother. Shoot it!

·
815 Posts
Skimmers are really where a devourer comes into play. Since you need 6s to hit anyway, why not get as many shots as possible. Throw out some twin-linked devs on warriors with the strength upgrade and now you're cooking.

·
Game Over boys
1,048 Posts
Skimmers, take them out with gargoyles, sporemines, devourers. Lictors should be used against troops or even better, warwalkers/wraithlords if they were fielded. Your tyrant and warriors may be hard as nails, but against eldar weaponary thier armour is penetrated like paper, use cover as much as possable, that cover save is all you really have! After the second tyrannic war campaign ive learned the best unit in the world to take against eldar is the gargoyle. They even deal with those pesky harlequins easily as they get the first round in CC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.