Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reckon it would awesome if games workshop actually came out with a 1 on 1 combat rules like on this thread http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/40k-battle-reports/109918-battle-arena.html. And for this combat rules , they brought out a book on special characters, on how to make make them and like how to distribute thier stats to make them legit or if they made like a campaign for this type of senario. post here on what your insights are on this..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well the have The Lion and The Wolf which you could probably apply to any 2 fighters I guess.

I don't think a whole book is needed though. House rules/restrictions/common sense can help you design a character, and simply asking your Warhammer friends what they think about it, or even ask people here.

The reason why I don't think a new book should be released is because the whole 1vs1 thing is kind of similar to systems like D&D. Don't get me wrong, I like D&D (and used to play it) but part of the whole Warhammer thing is the armies themselves.

I'm not against it, I'm just against having to pay money for a book for something like this. I mean, if GW released them as a PDF or in the next rulebook, that'd be great. But I don't think it'd warrant it's own book release.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts