Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help deciding what race my second army (already working on a CSM army) should be. I'm loooking at either the Eldar or the Necrons, can some of ya help me out by pointing out some strengths and weaknesses of each?

·
Registered
130 Posts
if you already want to go with either Eldar or Necrons, then i recommend the Eldar - they are so much more versatile and can annoy the shiet out of your opponents very easily

you can choose to dominate in shooting... you can choose to dominate in HTH (seer council flanked by wraithlord anyone?)... you can choose to dominate in map control, zipping around on jet bikes etc...

necrons u cant really do much unless you cheese it up hard with 2+ monoliths and/or whole armies of warriors <_<

other than that, i reckon u should get Orks cos when played right they become bloody awesome

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
naw i started eldar after marines as my second army(so im kinda simialr to you) and i havent regreted it yet. eldar is so cool! lol go with eldar.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, i think i'll go with the Eldar. Annoying people is fun! :D

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, just thought of this one... any craftworlds that you prefer over others. I thought about biel-tan cause i would like to have a lot of aspect warriors... but what is your opinions on the various craftworlds?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can delete this post if you want.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ulthwe strike force can be deadly if you use them well on the first tow turns before u open the wraithgate. (Don't use them sparingly)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i love regular ulthwe. guardians are SOOO nasty and having 2 20 man guardian squads (black guardians so bs 4). thats 80 shuriken shots, and yes and ahem...guided by the all knowing seer coucil...need i say more??

or the 3 war walkersd with star cannons guided trick.
18 str 6 ap 2 re rollabel shots. <drool>

beil tan is so cheesy dont do them. i think that most ppl that say eldar are cheese are the ones that have fought beil tan amries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.