Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Todays question: Who is best suited for a general position in a orc army? Morglum Necksnapper? Black orc War Boss? Suggestions are more than happy.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. No need to stick only with the lord choise, heroes can be recomended as well.
General: Morglum
Hero: Badruk, Black orc Big Boss (bsb)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gorbad Ironclaw

ld10

acts as the army's BSB and General

broadcasts the abilities of both 18" instead of the normal 12"

'nuff said

·
Registered
243 Posts
Things like that are illegal on LO, just check out your orc and goblin army book... and if you don't have one, you'll need it if you plan on fielding an Orc and Goblin army.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I do have a army book but it's an old edition. I found on Gamesworkshop a reference sheet that you can download but the rules are new too so I have no idea how good is he.

·
Rushing Jaws
1,541 Posts
Yeah. I do have a army book but it's an old edition. I found on Gamesworkshop a reference sheet that you can download but the rules are new too so I have no idea how good is he.
Well then there's not really much you can do except buy the new book. You won't find everything you need on the reference sheet and asking for rules here is against forum rules.
If you wanted, some opponents might not mind you using the 6th ed book until you can get the 7th ed book though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would say that you definitely want the 7th Edition Orcs and Goblins book. They change quite a few things and I think the way they handle animosity and the WAAAGH! will certainly help you out more. Pony up for the new book my friend, you won't be sad that you did!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I just ordered mine for peanuts of Amazon 8Y

*anticipates gobbo army*

·
Registered
680 Posts
if you want someone to lead then gorbad ironclaw. if you want someone to smash opponents in the face then grimgor ironhide. if you want something to be magicy and/or be fast moving to get behind enemy lines then has to be Azhag (personally he costs too much in most armies but if you are a fast player then he works). for someone sneaky to be backstabby than skarsnik is the only character for you. if you play a world of elves than grom the paunch of misty mountain can dish out the hurt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.