Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now ready to get my Jetbike Seer Council under way, BUT...

Does anyone know when the new Jetbike model is coming?

Just been to my local GW to by a Mage to convert my Farseer and I was told that the new jetbikes are on the way and there probably will be a Seer council coming as well? He was talking about a couple of months?

As a side point I actually like the old jetbike, after replacing the leather rider for a Guardian and not using the flag they still look good, but I thought it would sort of match in if the Seer Council had a different bike to the rest of the army. So do I hold out for the new ones or start converting?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
There is no news of upcoming Eldar updates or new models. Confirmed news that is. THere is always rumors (wish lists) though.

I was in your position and finally gave in just bought a bunch of jetbikes and started converting.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've seen ericismyname's jetbikes - they look good.
He gave me inspiration. I have since started converting some models for my council as well.
I didn't glue my normal jetbike riders down when I built mine originally so I can just swap them out with council models (i think this will work) so I can switch out using the council or jetbikes... until I get more bikes that is.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree with ericismyname. I've not heard of any confirmed rumors of new Eldar bikes, or any models for that matter. I have seen a pic of one of the "concept" models done for new jetbikes, but that seemed to have been a one-off. I would speculate that you can start converting without fear of "new shinies" suddenly appearing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for that guy's I think I will proceed but....

I have been considering using the Guardian Weapons platforms as a conversion for a anti-grave board for a jetbike! Would this be tournament legal?
Considering I saw a legal army with Cold Ones used in place of Jetbikes, my guess would be yes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent, thanks for that everyone. I have now started with the anti-grav idea and my first warlock is done.

If your interested in seeing how they come along then please keep an eye out on my You Tube channel link below

1 - 9 of 9 Posts