Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening, am considering starting a new SM army and am thinking of doing an original chapter, containing a captain on a jetbike with a few honour guard on jetbikes. I will probably use the master of the Ravenwing model for the conversion, but want to know how I can use them, shall I use the rules and points for the Captain, and maybe use the bike points with the weapon options and rules for a jetbike along with the honour guard rules and points added on?:beer:

·
Ender of Threads
1,306 Posts
Using Bike points for Jetbike rules isn't going to fly - you'll be getting significant advantages for free!

You can add extra points and give them jetbikes if you like, but it'll be a house rule only - subject to your opponent's approval and just plain not allowed in any sort of tournament play.

Go ahead with the conversion, it sounds cool, but you're better off just using them as standard and perfectly legal Marine Bikes instead of trying to shoehorn the jetbike rules in somehow.

·
Lord of Shadows
603 Posts
As a side note, Honour Guard cannot take Bikes as an upgrade, and Honour Guard can only be taken with a Chapter Master.

The Captain allows you to take a Command Squad, who CAN have bikes though.

CR

·
Registered
495 Posts
Talking about jet-bikes, I figured I'd pull some old ones out that I have floating around. My brother used these back in the day when he played marines. (and when he didnt realize camo does not belong on marines) Sorry the pics aren't very good. I need to figure out a better photo taking station.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.