Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assistant Quartermaster

Privateer Press is hiring! We need a qualified candidate to fill a part time position as assistant to the Privateer Press Quartermaster with duties involving volunteer coordination/support and our organized play departments. If you have a strong work ethic, can stay focused on a task, ignore distractions, transition smoothly to new tasks, and work with a sense of urgency, we are looking for you. Warehouse experience, good organization, and data entry skills a plus.
Duties include gathering all the parts needed to assemble a product and packaging them for prize support kits, assisting in assembling orders for prize support, volunteer support, and retailer promotional support, in addition to handling redemption-based prize support, shipping these orders, and maintaining proper records in our databases. You may occasionally take on other tasks involving data entry and communication with our volunteers and clients as needed. This detail-oriented job requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and work at a good pace.
This position requires 20-hour workweeks, with the possibility of expanding into a full time position as our needs grow.
Compensation starts at $8-$10/hr depending on experience. Privateer also provides generous product discounts, a casual working environment, and great camaraderie with fellow employees. Potential employees should reside in the greater Seattle area and must be able to commute to Bellevue, WA. If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to [email protected]

More...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Haha, I live 20 minutes from their Headquarters . . . . . I could apply for this job.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Sent my resume in a few days ago. Crossing fingers. Wish me luck. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts