Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, lets say that you could choose to be in any Warhammer 40k army! What would you choose? What unit in that army would you be? I just thought it'd be interesting to see what you guys thought! :)

I would probally be a Space Marine because of all the armour :tongue: I'd try to work up to be a commander and lead the Space Marines to victory! :yes:

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha I forgot about about Tau. I'd have to change to a Tau Battle Suit! :yes:

I woudn't really want to be Tyranids because when I think of them I think of a mindless beast that really has no thoughts or feelings.

·
948 Posts
Tau Battlesuit pilot.

Then, when I get the ineviatable lascannon-to-the-chest, I'll just get the Earth Caste to build me a mechanical body and get right back in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i would join the 13th company. each member is of wolf guard training and skill and is able to defeat most other marines one on one with ease.

i would be a member of the storm claws, built for combat at the right hand of the mighty wolf lord.

·
Registered
82 Posts
An Ork Warboss. Would be fun to lead a few Waagh things a piss everyone off. Besides you got to be pretty buff for the position so dieing isn't so close.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts