Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take a Space Marine Assault Unit and basically convert the hell out of it. The thing is I made the Jump Pack Models for pure show, not playable. I took a small little plastic flame (from some lego thing or something) and attached it to the barrels of flamers that I took from multiple Space Marine Tactical Squads and Assault Squads. Then I took the clear plastic support for anti-grav vehicles and hovercrafts and glued it to the Jump Pack Model and came out with a really cool looking Assault Squad. But to finish it off I took some pebbles and glued them to the base and then took some tree moss and glued that on and attached the clear support to it. It looks really, well, real. Now I don't know how to take a picture and put it in the internet, so if anyone tells me I can show you all this cool model (I made the squad for a friend, but as a "tax" along with him paying for the pieces and stuff I got to keep one to show off to people).

If you know how to take a picture and put it on the internet I would be happy to show all of you this really cool converted model. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Is there any problem taking a picture of the model?
Just take the pic and upload it in the gallery.
That can't be hard can it?
Your conversion sounds like it's really cool, so please get a pic.

·
Registered
878 Posts
All you need is a real digital camera. If you have one, and you are still not getting it online, PM one of the Mods. There might be a problem with the gallery.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
i like mine its a bakpack but each nozzle has a pair of shoulder pads attached to it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.