Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i do it? And if so how much is it for one?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Im not a picky player so It would be fine for me if you "modeled" the deamonic flight as a jump pack. The function is the same anyway so who cares. :p

·
Registered
664 Posts
I just use the Raptor Aspiring champion as my Daemon Prince, I gave him Daemonic Flight and 2 lightning claws, as well as some other upgrades, but yes, you can use a Jump pack as daemonic Flight.

·
Registered
664 Posts
ya, that would be cool, hrm.... but how would I do that? ok, hold on, I'll use on of the horned chaos helmets, and shave it down so it looks like points, then cut off a cape from a vampire count from fantasy, hrm.....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hell, I wouldn't even model it. And then when the guys on the battlefield took a second to think of how he's levitating, he has more time to aim.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooo cool, i'm gonna have some possessed thousand sons with daemonic flight in my 2000 pointer army. :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
hrm, flying sorcerers.... you could give them a disk of tzeentch...... <_<

·
Registered
266 Posts
There's this carzy modeller at my local hobby shop who modelled his possesed Tzeentchian marines crazy like. They have their legs together and their arms straight out, like people are supposed to do when casting the Crucible. Then he put them on little flying bases and made them all helmetless and screaming. Looks scary as hell and is nasty as hell on the table top.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Possessed from Tzeentch can be like a Fast Attack and Heavy Support at the same time while remaining an Elites choice! Daemonic Flight plus they have the sorcerer ability so you give bolt of change to all of them... Its a whopping 77 points per marine but i think it will be worth it.

Oh, one more thing do Possessed Thousand Sons Marines still have Daemonic Essence and Fearlessness?

·
418 Posts
possesed of tzeentch don't have daemon essence
also i had a raptor lord and a raptor retinue ( not raptors, just chosen with daemon flight, i scared the crap outta my opponents with my 2000 pt night lords army. 30 raptors! ahh, the night lords, how i miss them...)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think that 77pts will make them more then they'd actually be worth on the battle field. I mean that would make a squad of (5) 385 pts. If you lose that one squad your outnumbered big time. I don't think it would take a whole lot to kill a little squad like that either. I'd say your better off with a bunch of weaker ones.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well a squad of possessed will be expensive but i was just letting my creative juices flow, but i'm still gonna make a lord with Daemonic Flight and a Raptor Jump pack.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yea, we need a lord w flight or a posssessed squad w flight to get some speed.
Even though they are expensive, they can be worth it since we can for example counter enemy fast and deadly assault squads (like blood angels jump packs or some nasty space wolves).
With the speed we got the option to use a couple of wind of chaos (extremely nasty against marines) and then charge into combat, instead of just sitting waiting for them to charge us......

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmmm wind of chaos, if thats cheaper than bolt of change it may be a good substitute, or maybe even deadly inferno bolts... Inferno Bolts would definitely be worth the extra points.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.