Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I didn't win a single battle I had a lot of fun. And those guys must like me for something: I wanted some Bloodletters but they only had the box (which contains 10 of em and costs 50 euros), not blisters. I was talking to some guy who worked there and I said well I want 8 of em, don't you have blisters? He made me a deal: because I'd use only 8 I got it for 40 euros (one blister with 2 Bloodletters costs 10 euros), but I still got the box with 10 of em! Then I asked a guy for some tips on how to make a Feral Ork army, and all the guys from the staff thought I was so cool for making Feral Orks we all selected some boxes from WFB Orks so I had a decent army with everything being converted, and I got a discount of 10 or 15%! W00t!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
What armies did you play against?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first battle was against Tyranids, this one actually went reasonable, the other guy won because he had a few units in my deployment zone (it was recon) otherwise it would've been a draw or maybe even a minor victory for me. The second battle was against Orks, and here I proved that I couldn't roll well forever. I didn't have anything left at the end of the battle. The first turn was the only turn where I did pretty well, I destroyed a few Kannons, stunned a Killer Kan and shot the close combat weapon off another, and blew the battle cannon off a leman russ. It went pretty much downhill from there :p . The last was against blood angels. I took revenge on his Death company (I have a bad experinece with those), but the had a tooled up honour guard and some other jump packs units. The battle was basically one giant close combat, and once again I had nothing left at the end. I still had a lot of fun though, because I never played against Nids or Orks before.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Kudos on the discounts! Another Orky player! Even if you are of the backwards stupid kind...the even more, backwards stupid kind. :p

What army do you play?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sorry ta hear about your losses Born In. You would ave taken em all if your played yer Orks. WAAAGH!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
what exactly are feral orks?

i would love to do orks, but i have niether the patience for painting them or the imagination to have any fun witht hem....damn tv and video games have turned my brain into even more mush then it already was/is :(

·
Registered
377 Posts
You guys do realise how old this thread is, don't you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.