A whole lot more action this turn as the situation started to get interesting.
- The Dealer's Accomodation saw battle between the Thousand Sons and Deathskulls Orks. The Ork force took the area.
- The Trading Houses also saw action between the Thousand Sons and the Kroot mercenaries. The Kroot drove off the Chaos force.
- The Arbites Precinct House was the site of a three-way battle between the soldiers of the 15th Vanheim Recon, the Ulthwe Eldar and (my) Arbites Defence Force. After a somewhat imbalanced battle the Ulthwe were driven off and the 15th claimed the Precinct House as a HQ within the beseiged city.
- In a somewhat one-sided battle between the Tau and the Tyrannid horde a exceptionally jammy Biovore shot killed the Tau's ethereal in turn one :O and most of the army made a immediate tactical withdrawal (or, in other words, ran away ). Suffice it to say, the Hive Mind gained more territory.
- In a rematch of last turn, the World Eaters and Dark Angels fought over the Cartel House Dwellings. The Dark Angels driving the Chaos hordes from the area (and cutting them off from their starting point).
- The World Eaters also attacked the Deathskulls Orks between the Cartel House Dwellings and the Vogen Theatre House. In a run of spectacular bad luck the World Eaters were driven off by the Ork horde.
- The Iron Warriors claimed ground from the rearguard of the Blood Angels army while the sons of Sanguinarius moved into the Spaceport Complex, which also appears to be the destination of the Feral Orks located to the north of the city (who now hold the Imperial Senate House).
- The Relictors army (assisted by a very, very radical Daemonhunter Inquisitor) came under attack from a Goff horde. Mostly thanks to the three Daemonhosts the Inquisitor provided, the Orks were driven off).
- The White Scars and the Biel-Tan ran into each other outside of the 122nd Cadian HQ (or should that be, in the case of the White Scars, ran over the Biel-Tan), the xenos retreated after suffering heavy losses.
As of the end of turn two, the standings are as follows.
(A) World Eaters (0)
(B) Deathskulls (3, Dealers Accomodation)
(C) 23rd Callien Mechanised Infantry Brigade (6, North Road Gate, Vogen Theatre House)
(D) 13th Company (4, Half of the Palace Grounds)
(E) Feral Orks (3, Half of the Mercantile & Pleasure District, Imperial Senate House)
(F) Blood Angels (2, Spaceport Complex and Generatorium)
(G) Iron Warriors (0)
(H) Dark Eldar Wych Cult (2, Habs Beta and Gamma)
(I) Sisters of Battle (2, Habs Alpha and Delta)
(J) Relictors/Radical Daemonhunter (4, Building 235)
(K) Goffs (0)
(L) 17th Calin Drop Regiment (4, Railhead Terminus and 122nd Cadian HQ)
(M) Biel-Tan Craftworld Eldar (6, Railhead Depots and Basilica Imperialis)
(N) White Scars (0)
(O) Feral Orks (2, The Eastern set of guns)
(P) Lost and the Damned (5, the Vogen Law Courts)
(Q) Tau (2, Execution Square)
(R) Tyrannids (2, Water Purification Plant, Administrative Quarter)
(S) 15th Vanheim Recon (4, Arbites Precinct House)
(T) Ulthwe Strike Force (0)
(U) Thousand Sons (0)
(V) Kroot Mercenaries (2, Trading Houses)
(W) Dark Angels (1, Cartel House Dwellings)