Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says that an Asp champ with a power fist and daemonic strength with have a strength of 9.

a. Does the power fist double the base strength?

b. If he has furious charge, and charges into assualt, will that give him 10 strength?

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, how do Minor Psychic Powers work?

Do I?

A. Each shooting phase roll a D6, whatever number I get, I use that power.
B. Roll a D6 before a match, whatever number I get is the only minor psychic power I can use in that battle.

And in Ahriman's case of being able to choose any of the groups of minor psychic powers.

A. Does that include all the ones in Chapter Approved, Codex: Chaos Space Marines.
B. How do I roll for what set of Minor psychic powers I can use if I can use all of them. Do I assign a special group to a die number, roll a 12 sided dice and choose whichever group pops up?

Help me! I have no idea.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
959 Posts
for the first question you roll a d6 on the table before the game begins and whatever power you get is what you use for that battle.

for ahriman you choose what table you want to roll on. and yes that includes all the chaos and chapter approved ones. it says so pretty clearly in the codex under his master of scorcery rule.

the powerfist rules are in the main rule book.

you cannot take ahriman in a black legion army unless you ally a small thousand sons continguent with a black legion force.

·
Registered
190 Posts
you cannot take ahriman in a black legion army unless you ally a small thousand sons continguent with a black legion force.
I dunno how many points you guys play with but it would have to be apretty decent sized Thousand Sons contingent...

Ahriman alone is 215 points! Thta's usually close to like 1/6th of most of my army lists! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, my friend helped me out with a story and now I have to try and make it into an army. The very watered down version is basically BL + TS. This is also a very basic army list, just to show my intention.

Please tell me if it is illegal etc, and what I can do to fix it. And I think part of it was mis-interpreted.

HQ slot
Chaos Sorcerer Lord AND
Ahriman

Elites
3x Obliterators ( 1 Squad)
Xx Terminators (dunno how many)

Troops
1 Mark-less squad - 1 guy has Lascannon, another with meltagun
1 Mark-less squad w/ Asp Champ. Asp champ has that 9 strength combo and furious charge, plasma pistol

2x Thousand Sons soldiers with Mark of Tzeentch.

Fast Attack
:huh:

Heavy Support
Defiler (Havoc Launcher and Twin linked lascannon)
Havocs (undecided on weapons)
Dreadnaught

I am a real n00b, but I cant take too much flak.

I'll create a proper army list once I've gotten my ideas sorted i.e - whether this is legal or not.

·
Registered
959 Posts
how many points is it?

honestly to use ahriman id say you have to use an all out TS army other wise it's a little cheesy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cacaroth - I'm not really going by points here, I'm just trying to see if it works, but later i'll post an army list with pts taken into consideration.

The Slayer - Does that mean I cant use him?

I'd use a pure 1K Sons army except I've already bought a pack of IW style soldiers, so I want to be able to use the big guns.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.