Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice job man!!! Just curious, what is equiped with? Staff of light? Warscythe? And just because i have silver and gold necrons doesnt mean Im cliche static. Just couldn't think of anything else that looked good for me!! :huh:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nice job...good color, different than the normal silver. I like the runes...Keep up the good work.

WAAAGH!

Warlord Hakbash

·
Registered
969 Posts
I havent the slightest clue what its equipped with, but it's equipped with whats on this box...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah, i'll eventually wind up buying the Necron codex... but firstly i'm gonna concentrate working on my first armies (im brand new to 40k): the CSM's (Thousand Sons) and the Eldar (Biel-Tan).

·
Registered
878 Posts
That's very nice. Just wondering, where did you pick up your painting skill if you're new to WH40K?

·
Registered
969 Posts
I picked it up from Battletech... I have played battletech for about 3 years now. BTech just got boring, Mechwarrior: Dark Age kind of screwed with the classic battletech timeline and didnt allow for much to be added to the time line. I don't like MW: DA at all. So thats why i came to 40k, i mean y'all got all sorts of tournies... The eye of terror, rogue trader tournies... i mean BTech never had a lot of tournies... so thats where i got my painting skill.

·
Registered
969 Posts
nope. thats it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Very very good again, but just a little army help, the destroyer body is a waste of points. Go with a VoD and a Reserection Orb.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Too bad i dont play Necrons... ;) I bought this lord before i actually played Warhammer just because i thought it looked cool.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh... (looks embaressed) Oops.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ahh, how were you supposed to know. :D :lol: ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Next to Chaos and Eldar IMO... ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.