Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry for smashing that last part of the topic. What army should I get, what are the Strengths and weaknesses of both armies? What are their styles of play? and What should I buy for them (Im already getting their battalion)

k thanks in advance:act-up:
o sorry, i also have both of their army books

·
Registered
58 Posts
So your going with Tomb Kings, Very nice i love it when there painted egyptiony'.
Ashame Tomb Kings are only skeletons but there still cool.

Well i see alotta chariots in Tomb King armys (I dont like the look of chariots much but these ones look awesome)

I cant really suggest anything else since i only play Goblins, I would suggest building in 500 point blocks. So the painting and modelling doesent get the best of you and you can play your army from the get go. Helps with making a really tight army list too.

·
Hominus Nocturnum
529 Posts
I'm not sure I'm right but I'm thinking you are asking if you should buy tomb kings or ogre kingdoms?

Positives:
Ogres are big, tough, and expensive per model. They cause fear and have multiple wounds.

Tomb kings, never miscast, cause fear, are unbreakable always hit on a 5+ in shooting and get back up.

Negatives:
Ogres: Expensive Models, no rank bonus (unless you go 5 wide)

Tomb Kings: They crumble in combat, casting power is very low, cant raise beyond the starting limit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts