Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i was going to give a kai gun to my demon prince and i was just wondering what the fluff behind this ledary bolter was. so i no that the kai system was takin by a warpstorm and forge smithes made a deal wit the demon to make a great weapon. just wondering if this all the fluff in short like was it demons ruled by a particular god or was there chaos marines in there with them? any thoughs or theories welcome thanks

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
That small piece of fluff is the only bit that existis in refference to the Kai gun my friend! so go mad!!!

It is however obsoleate with the new rules, however the shooty psycic power seems like a good idea.

·
Registered
231 Posts
In the old book it was a massive bolter or maybe a heavy bolter that was constructed as to protect themselves by a forgeworld that was sucked into the warp. Their superb craftsmanship + the Warp changed the guns and made them more powerful when chaos overran their world.

·
Son of LO
4,529 Posts
You could use a Tzeentch daemon weapon as a Kai gun and simply model the gun with a massive bayonet.. It says in the description that they sometimes resemble guns.

Kai guns are daemonically possessed extra-big bolters which, as stated, were made on Kai.. They shoot bolts of energy fuelled by the wielders hatred, or something..

·
Registered
437 Posts
It was described as a large, archaic looking bolter.

They were just craftsman in the wrong place.

And there were a number of them. They were powerful, but legendary is stretching it a bit.

Oh, and we iz used 2 unglish with the wrighting and puncchuashun. Spelln is teh gud 2 use. Just a reminder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.