Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Reality is a little tough for me at this current time, so I'm going to be taking a temporary break from LO.

I haven't lost interest. I still love you all, and I have no intention of stopping the hobby or LO.

I just need some time to sort out reality.

So, speak to you all hopefully sooner rather than later.

Karmoon/Zak

:ballon:

·
Registered
852 Posts
WHAT?!?! Mooneh is leaving? Does that mean the LOcaplypse is near?

Take care buddy, hope to see you in Chat still, maybe talk more guitar stuff. Hurry back and get this stuff sorted out!

-J

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
..... *cries* I feel as if a part of me has just died .....

Gonna miss you Kdude!

Enjoy your break though, needless to say its been well earned! On behalf of all of LO, thanks for everything so far! Hope you make a swift return :)

Definitely gonna be keeping in touch on MSN lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd like to post something sarcastic and silly but....really Papa, I just hope you get everything you need sorted out. Take care of you first, LO will be here when the real life woes and upsets calm down. We'll save you a spot at the table, come back when you can and know you'll be greatly missed :) <big hugs>

·
Registered
179 Posts
*dresses up in black leather and grabs a riding crop*

Karmoon is gone, that leaves me in charge of chat. Things are going to be different now, a few rules for you snivelling mamby pambys to deal with, starting with I expect each and every one of you to bow before me and ask permission to speak once you are in chat...(rambles along for hours)

get back soon bud... these guys need all the policing we can offer

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ha, you, control ME? I'm too crazy for you! I SHALL REBEL! *Grabs sledgehammer and hits K over the head* Rule me now, copper!

-J

PS - Seriously, hurry back, K ruling=bad things.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
In response to Kerinst, K get back asap! leaving us with him in charge is just plain cruel :p

Ahh well, i think Jonesie will be a little nicer, watch out for the rebellion Kerinst! (Lead by J :p)

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
Hey Papa K. Be sure to give me a shout if I can help with anything (at all dude). Good luck with the real world stuffs.

See you on MSN my friend.

Rich.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Hey Papa, Kardoodle, Karmoon, Zak (and any other names I might have left out). We'll be waiting for you when you return ;Y

·
is coming out to play
991 Posts
Well Kar. You are one of the reasons why I have came back to LO. I hope to see you back soon. If you ever need to talk about anything I am always here.
Peace man. :(

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.