Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Then I reccomend better dice.

If you keep your warriors/tyrant(s) moving forward, then you shouldn't have too many rounds where you'll be out of synapse. After that its up to the dice, and a 10 LD makes a ton of difference.

·
Registered
163 Posts
just beacause a hormie can FoF dosnt mean its the best thing to do. i try and hold them back until i can engage in CC within a 18" move(i use lots of terrain so i normally have a movment penalty). maybe try a node its should be able to keep up with its 12" synaps range. ie it moves 6 hormie move 12 at the most if they do move more your prolly charging into CC, so it dosnt matter then.

XG

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have only seen new Zoanthrope - you have pics of old?

As far as synapse goes, remember - you can daisy chain your units back. SO!

Instead of advancing like this :

X X X X X X X X X X X

You can Advance like this :

X X X
X X X
X X X

Remember - you only need to keep your warrior within 12" of ONE of the models in the unit for the entire unit to be covered under synapse.

·
Daemonette
1,038 Posts
what do you prefer the new or old zoanthrope model?
I have both the old model and the new in my stock bat i prefer the new one the problem with the old it is so "makeshift" and the new one speaking about the modeling side is more advance than the old one model.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Perhaps volunteering a small group of warriors (minimum possible brood size, cheapest biomorphs?) to have wings and follow the gaunts, and then keep the rest ready to chase people through that difficult terrain.

Still can't see how Hive Nodes couldn't do it all for cheaper though. Playing against some frightening enemies?

-=Count Jasper=-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.