Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol funny title name. Anywho she is able to cast smiting on a unit and it cant be dispelled at all.
Though is there a range on this? can you just choose a unit or does it have to be 6'' range(TK's range) or 12''(LP's range)? Also does anyone take this girl in a 2k army? I have been really tempted to take her for a while now, but i hesitated because it seems like she can die kind of easily, and 420points is almost a fourth of an army.

Thanks for the responses.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Dont forget, it isnt just her points, but alto the compulsry 80+ for bowmen you need to spend lol. I have the model, never used her though, little expensive at 2K. She would be the base of a powerful defensive list, but i think id wait until 2500 to use her, maybe 2250.

As for her Irresistabe force incantation, its cast with the ability of a Liche Priest (12"range)

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
I'd have to agree with deceiver she's good in larger battles in a 2000 point battle i would choose a tomb king but in battles over 2000 points she can be good in a shooty army. But in a smaller game you might as well buy a couple priests and a tomb king. In my opinion special characters are a waste of points(unless you want to have a huge battle) i have a kahilda model since my store didn't have a tomb king(of all the models not to have) and i used her once and then started using her as a tomb king (really my tomb king/queen did much better in the long run)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.